Penis Traction Medical Test
The below text and tables show an overview of a medical test carried out by a group of professionals in the science community proving that penis traction is the only natural and safe way of penis enlargement. The introduction to the medical test gives an overview of exactly how the test was carried out. Table 2 shows the details of the test, such as the number of patients involved, the patient selection and test time. Table 3 shows the table of before and after results, before finally point 4 gives us an overview of the conclusions drawn from this test.
Based on the evidence of human tissue response to stretching a traction device for non-invasive penile lengthening has been designed and tested.
- Basic ring, fastened proximally around the root of the penis, abutting on the symphysis.
- Two adjustable metal bars hinged to the ring, connecting it to the silicon-support, fastened around the corona glandis at the distal end of the penis.
- By gradually increasing the tractive force on the two metal bars a stretching force is exerted on the corporae, which equals a tractive force of a 600-1500 g weight attached to the penis.
2. MATERIAL AND METHODS
3. RESULTS - RESULTS IN ERECTION
- Preliminary study
- All patients achieved penile lengthening after traction
- Lengthening per week was 1,2 mm
- No complications
- Medical indications:
- non-invasive: hypoplasic penis, Peyronie’
- postoperative: hypospadias / epispadias, penile lengthening procedures
1st International Interdisciplinary Symposium on Genitourinary Reconstructive Surgery in Congenital Malformations, Transsexuals, and Impotence Barcelona, Spain, April 6, 7, and 8, 1998.
Jes Extender products are certified medical devices with safety and efficacy assessed under Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC in Europe.